• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering organizer backups

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled Elements 13. When I imported my Organizer backup, it brought up all my photos, but instead of captions for the pictures, the  were all numbered, like B000805, B000806, etc. If I double-click on a photo, it comes up with the photo and the correct caption. Is there any way to bring back the photo captions to the main display?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Suggesting you following troubleshooting to try at your end:

• Please restart your application and see if the issue resolves.
  • If not, then please restart your machine and then see if the issue resolves.
  • If not, then go to File menu> Manage Catalogs... Here select your current catalog and click on Repair button ad then Optimize button .

If none of the above alternatives work then please attach the screenshot of your application where you are seeing the issue. Would be assisting you further accordingly.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

Just wanted to confirm whether you have restored the backup of your E13 catalog or simply imported the images from the backup folder?

Recommended way is to restore the catalog, for more details please see Elements Organizer Help | Backup or restore catalogs

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines