Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non Opening of PDF Emails

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning:

I purchased the Conversion Tool to convert a PDF to Word. Now ALL the PDF's I receive via email will not open and the message is the emailed PDF is "damaged".

In addition I can NOT print an emailed PDF because when I hit print the file goes to "Save" and the printed does NOT get the "message". I di convert a PDF to word, was able to open and directed the file to "Print". The document was 28 pages and took almost half an hour to print.

How do I either remove the "Conversion" file, correct the download or find a supplemental "Program" to interface and repair?

Peter Anderson 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the tool that you purchased? Adobe has two different products that allow you to convert fro PDF to Word: One is the desktop application Adobe Acrobat, which is a lot more than just a conversion tool, and the other is an online service called "ExportPDF", which does not install anything on your local system. If you have another tool, it's very likely not from Adobe, and you need to get in touch with the makers of that tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription I purchased is Adobe Export Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

As i was able to understand the issue, you are unable to open pdfs as you are getting "pdf is damaged" error when trying to open them as well as unable to print pdf from your email, is that correct?

Are you getting damaged error when opening a pdf from your email or when trying to convert a pdf into word?

If getting error when opening a pdf from email- refer to this help doc: Can't open PDF

What happens when you try to print, is there any error message? Are you using Quick Print option in Outlook to print emailed pdf?

Have you tried printing directly from Reader, does that work?

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines