How are you trying and what do you have? Do you have a Text layer or a raster layer containing text?
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
I HAVE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 5
I WANT TO PUT TEXT ON A PICTURE. IT WAS WORKING BUT QUIT. I HAVE RESET THE TOOLS. I HAVE UNINSTALLED THE PROGRAM AND RE INSTALLED BUT THE TEXT SIZE WILL NOT CHANGE.
Is it Photoshop version 5 or is it CS5 (which was actually version 12, I think)?
What operating system are you using?
Can you please show screenshots demonstrating exactly what you are doing to try to change the size? There are a BUNCH of different ways one could resize text and what, exactly, you're doing matters.
Also, typing in all caps seems like yelling online. I'd recommend against yelling at people who are volunteering to help.