• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

another glitch for canvas

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wanned to have like a tittle screen, and with button go to content frame, since it was working i try it on an empty file and it does work:

Untitled-1.fla - Google Drive

this is the original file, where i try to work it in, and now nothing works in the canvas

enterframe3s.fla - Google Drive

so it dosnt work on this one, same code, same thing but in bck file, without the intro frame, it all works, if i erase the first frame, nothing will work, so remembering from the flash times i tought, then mergin its the solution, its working in one file, so i will paste the frames, into working file, but it wont work either

So i am scared, should i still wasting time, coming back to animate, or its just gonna find even more glitches than flash

and then they say only 4 persons are working in adobe in animate!!! so will they adobe edge it too?!

and the guey saying that animate does too much, ill be nahive to think a tool as to be just one thing, a vector tool, or animation tool only, where interactive animation was almost born with the web, and animate is the best product for this, so its a very simplistic perception, but does anybody has a facebook group with real animate users and not the arab one it pops in my region and where they also think its just a vector animation tool

by the way if its only 4 guys working on it, awesome job

Kgon and Collin heeeeelp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

There doesn't seem to be a stage.enableMouseOut. Where did you read about using that? Try removing the stage.enableMouseOut, then it will get further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There doesn't seem to be a stage.enableMouseOut. Where did you read about using that? Try removing the stage.enableMouseOut, then it will get further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank very much mr Colin i am walking blind on this transformorphing into animate, tyvm for leading the blind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines