This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I have the same question
Other random things to check:
- As per Dave, if you create a new scene, and you start a new recording with the same puppet, does the lip sync work? If not, maybe the puppet got corrupted somehow. E.g. renamed a layer in the artwork file, so the auto tagging gets messed up. (I would start here - try to work out if its the puppet not working or the scene recording/playback not working.)
- Yes, I have got bitten the accidental eyeball click (hiding the recording).
- I have also been bitten by adding a new behavior to the puppet later and forgetting - the nesting of behaviours makes a difference.
- Did you accidentally record a new lipsync track over the top (effectively disabling the current track, greying it out) - the old one would still be visible, but dimmed. Done that one too!
- Did you have the record button enabled and the lip sync track turned on - because its armed sometimes it surpresses the current values (only when recording I think). You said playback, but if a recording this is my most common issue.
- If you zoom in, does it still display all the vizeme names correctly? Or do you see question marks. With draggers if it loses the relationship the recording can be disconnected from the puppet handles.
Thank you so much. I did discover that I had added a sad face and that cut off the lip sync.