• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge is opening files when I Only Select Them - Cannot select multiple files

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is opening files when I try to only select that thumbnail, IE: I cannot highlight a file without it opening.

Also: is there a way to set thumbnails to "double Click to open"?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Hi jdackley,

As I understand you are facing single click issue in Bridge. Are you facing anything similar outside the Bridge? Please let us know the operating system version you are using also the version of Bridge?

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults to make sure all the settings are correct in Bridge.

For resetting Bridge preferences, please refer the document: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jdackley,

As I understand you are facing single click issue in Bridge. Are you facing anything similar outside the Bridge? Please let us know the operating system version you are using also the version of Bridge?

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults to make sure all the settings are correct in Bridge.

For resetting Bridge preferences, please refer the document: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines