We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.
I would request you to describe the issue in detail. When you say "The mouse always shew the state of charge" do you mean mouse is flickering or its not working at all.
Along with that we would also require some more information like
Operating system(exact version of Windows or MAC)
Exact version of InDesign.
Does this happens on launch or while working on it?
And please share some screenshots if possible.
Thanks for the answere.
Now the Details:
The mouse is flickering when i go up to the Task.
Operating System Windows10 Pro 64 Bit
InDesign CC (2017) - I cannot go to more informations because the mouse is flickering and i can´t open another window.
It is since the last upgrade.
It is not possible to make a screenshot of the mouse flickering because it is to fast....
In the first step it would be help that i can remove the upgrade!?
A new Installation of the cc 2017 dosn´t help.
1 person found this helpful
As per your response I come to a conclusion that mouse is flickering when you click menus on top.
If that is the case, please close InDesign and other Adobe applications, open programs and features in control panel and check if there is an application named as web companion by Lavasoft. It is a adware manufactured by Lavasoft and creates flickering menus error in InDesign and Illustrator.
Please uninstall this application and relaunch InDesign and check how it performs.
To uninstall the program
- Open control panel, select Programs and Features
- Find Web Companion on the list, and highlight it
- Click on the Uninstall to start the removal
- Select to restore your web browser, and click on Remove button (if you don’t want to restore your browser, you should take the step 3 to clean the associated settings in your browsers)
- Wait until the removing process finished, and then restart your computer
Yes this was the Problem. Now it works.
Many thanks for the Support.