• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder list is not opening fully the first time, have to close and reopen

Participant ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that the Folder swivel control does not open my folder list fully the first time, I have to close the folder list and reopen it to see the full list.

Is this something I am doing wrong, is there a setting somewhere or is this a little bug?

It is not a huge problem just a little frustrating

Thank you for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The folder list in what module, Library or the Import dialog window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How often do you quit out of Lr? Are you in solo mode? What version of Lr are you in? Mac/Windows? OS? When did this start happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I notice this problem in the library module

How often do you quit out of Lr? Every time I've finished with it, I do not usually leave it open more than 24 hours

Are you in solo mode? Yes

What version of Lr are you in? 2015.10

Mac/Windows? OS? macOS Sierra 10.12.5

When did this start happening? First noticed it a few weeks, cannot be more specific

I also having flashing panels when I move from library to develop, this may or may not be related but I mention it here as it is screen related.

Thank you for your support.

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 and the same Mac OS; it exhibits the same folder problem, annoying but not major.  I have not been able to determine why this happens.  Appears to be a minor bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate the behavior  - not sure if it is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce this at will.

If I open Lightroom then open Folders the panel only opens to show about 10 rows, if I close and reopen it, it opens fully.

Not the end of the world just a minor irritation

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could help Adobe by submitting a bug report to the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants bug reports posted (product developers don't read this forum): Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Include precise, step-by-step instructions for how you reproduce it, along with screenshots. Also, include the output from Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done this, thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines