6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 9:10 AM by zhiyongl91420229 Branched from an earlier discussion.

Re: How can I cancel subscription

zhiyongl91420229

Same issue for me. I subscribed the free membership and did cancellation soon after that. But to my shock, I was charged monthly membership the next month. Immediately I contact them, to my shock, adobe cannot find any my subscription there. But they promised to resolve this and contact me soon. This was in mid May 2017. Nobody contacted me actually after that. I though the problem was resolved. But again in June 2017 I was charged again!! Very disappointed, I had the live chat with Adobe rep (Aaruni) June 27, again I was promised to get problem resolved within a few hours. I believed them again. I was wrong, until today the problem is still not resolved. Today the rep (KandalamAnil) gave me different excuses, e.g., I'm in different time zone so convenient to contact me. OMG, they never tried to do anything actually. If adobe is sincere, you should proactively contact me since your business open globally. It's a shame that Adobe is doing such a scam to cheat customer's money.

Please refund my last two months' fee and cancel my Adobe Stock membership NOW!