2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 1:53 PM by prookyon

Lightroom 6 standalone installation

prookyon

Hi!

Where can I find a standalone installer for Lightroom 6 that would come without the Creative Cloud?

I searched and found here on the forums suggestion by Adobe staff to use instructions on page New Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

But the version I get following those instructions demands my Adobe ID when I launch the setup.

I have CC Photography subscription and in addition to that I have a standalone licence (I upgraded my Lightroom from 5 to 6 prior to deciding to subscribe).

Now I would like to use this standalone licence to install Lightroom on additional computer but the installer requires my Adobe ID and then complains that I have already activated Lightroom on other computers. Never does it actually ask for the standalone licence key that I have.

Any ideas how to proceed? I assume there should be some standalone installer also available? Or was the standalone licence basically stolen from me when I subscribed?

Thanks for any tips!