• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw not synching exposure

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select several images in camera raw and adjust the exposure it does not change the exposure of any of the other selected images other than the one I am viewing in the preview pane.

edit: this is also happening when I paste develop settings. The exposure settings dont get pasted. And yes I have exposure checked off in both the sych preference pane and in the settings paste pane

This used to work in previous versions of photoshop/bridge/raw. I hope this is a bug since this process is a big part of my workflow.

rant:

I cant believe that for what we pay that there is absolutely NO support for bridge/raw from adobe directly. VERY disappointing. If I am paying for a subscription I expect at least an email address I can send issues to. In what world is this acceptable customer service?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

In desperation, I’d try resetting prefs in Bridge and or Photoshop or both!

Reset Bridge Preferences:

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes​

Reset Photoshop Preferences:

Solve Adobe Photoshop problems and issues by keeping it up-to-date

EDIT: Are you using the ACR database or writing to XMP sidecars?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription and have the latest versions of Photoshop and Camera Raw. I cannot replicate the problem you are experiencing. I can open several images in Camera Raw and highlight them all and increase the exposure. The exposure will increase in all images in Camera Raw. I can open one image in Camera Raw and increase the exposure. Then I can copy the settings for that image and then paste the settings to other images and the exposure will increase in the other images. I don't know what to tell you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In desperation, I’d try resetting prefs in Bridge and or Photoshop or both!

Reset Bridge Preferences:

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes​

Reset Photoshop Preferences:

Solve Adobe Photoshop problems and issues by keeping it up-to-date

EDIT: Are you using the ACR database or writing to XMP sidecars?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines