I have approx 300 documents all using the same colour swatches, I have two purples and one orange colour that runs throughout.
I was given the wrong CMYK details for the swatches and I need to change the swatches across all the documents.
Is there an quicker way to do this other than editing the swatches in each individual document?
Any help on this would be appreciated.
1. Create New Book (File > New > Book)
2. Add all your documents to it (use 'Plus' icon at the panel bottom). Indicate your document with the 'correct' settings as your Style Source (checkbox in front of the file name).
3. Check 'Synchronize Options' (menu in upper right corner of a Book panel). 'Swatches' checkbox must be ticked on.
4. Select all documents except 'Source' (alternatively - select nothing) in Book panel window.
5. Click the first left icon at the panel bottom: Synchronize Styles and Swatches with the Style Source.
6. You’re done.
This worked perfectly.
Can't thank you enough.