Any Luck ???
1. Don't include /both/ cordova.js and phonegap.js in your index.html file. That's just asking for trouble. Include one or the other.
2. Make sure you aren't delivering a cordova.js or phonegap.js file in your upload; PGB will supply that on its own
Once you make those changes see if anything improves.
I already checked above steps but the result is same.
Any Update ??
When I try to debug using PGB Weinre, then it gives target "none".
I can not see any logs. I am sailing blind.
Is there any solution to fix Weinre problem first ? So I can see the logs and try to find the problem.
I just noticed that at the bottom of your OP, there's mention of hydration. Whenever you change anything about your app that touches the native side of things, including plugins and config.xml, you must disable hydration and download a new build. While hydration is enabled the only changes that will be pushed are changes to your www code, but plugins aren't included in that bit.
Second, re: weinre -- you may not need it. If you're building for Android without a key, you should be able to inspect your app using Chrome (chrome://inspect) with the device attached (be sure to enable USB debugging). If that doesn't work for you, though, you'll need to ensure that the Weinre endpoint is whitelisted in your config.xml settings and also configured in your Content Security Policy meta tag (if present in your index.html).
I tried by re-installing entire App and not only hydrating.
I installed local weinre and tried debugging but still no error.
A normal command alert('Device Platform:' + device.platform); for device plugin is not working. I see my device plugin loaded successfully.
I am completely clueless !!!
Thanks for all help.
I figured it out myself. There were many changes in my html and then due to that the call to initialize the Add-Ins was moved out of deviceready. Due to that Add-Ins were not responding. Now everything is back on track as I moved the calls to deviceready.
But still one small observation: Everytime I hydrate the app then it still throwing "failed to copy cordova.js".
Despite of this error, everything else seems to be working fine.