Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't save my file!!!!

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

Today I have a stranger problem with my indesign file... I can't save nothing! someone have a same problem? here a pic

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 13.11.29.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-01 at 13.12.10.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close the program and try resetting the InDesign preferences.

To reset the preferences:

For Macintosh Users: With InDesign closed launch a Finder Window in column view and click on your home folder. With the Option Key pressed choose Library from the Finder Go Menu. Within the Library folder find the following two files and delete them: “Adobe InDesign” and “com.adobe.InDesign.plist”. When InDesign is next launched it will create new preference files and the program will be restored to its defaults.

After you’ve reset up the program (make sure that no document window is open) to your liking, it is a really good idea to create copies of your personalized “mint” preference files (make sure that you quit the program before copying them—that finalizes your customization) and use them in the future to replace any corrupt versions you may need to delete.

For Windows Users: Hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift when launching InDesign and respond affirmatively when asked if you want to reset.

Hopefully, the problem will not persist once the program has been reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot, I have made it and all right! in the future I'll make copies of my preferences files.

Again, thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you make it all right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines