• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_DEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I downloaded an .ascm file from Wiley and they refuse to send it to me in any other format. I have tried opening it in Digital Editions but keep getting an error message saying that it is unable to download because of the " E_DEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN.

Any advice other than reinstalling it would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check if other eBooks work? Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have   Sadly they all work, so I am thinking it must be a problem with the file the company is sending me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

letrisham69634883  schrieb

Yes I have   Sadly they all work, so I am thinking it must be a problem with the file the company is sending me.

In this case must the company file create new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem when I download ePub Files.

I tried a couple of things like a new download of the Files, using a older Version of DE and re-install 4.5. None of them worked.

It works with the PDF Files of the respective books though, so its not a problem of authorization.

So far I did not found a solution. 😕

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem also appears with downloads from Google Play books, but only for ePub Files, Not for PDF..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines