I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO

To install adobephotoshop on my laptop windows

Because the first installation is on my iMac

I often have to work simultaneously with the two computers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You install it just like you did on your iMac if you have a subscription. Subscriptions are not platform specific licence like Perpetual Photoshop licences are and the platform installs are different. While with a subscription you can and are allowed to install on both Mac and Windows it a single use licence using Photoshop on both machines simultaneously would violate your agreement with Adobe.  I believe  Adobe would not take you to court if you do.  Using both would make testing  add-ons you create for use on either platforms possible. If I were developing add on for both platforms I would use both simultaneously if I had a Mac.  I do not and I have had to add some code to my add on when I visited my son who uses a Mac.  While JavaScript works on both platform there are different convention between platforms.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines