Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player is enabled in Chrome Settings, but Adobe says it is disabled

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am unable to see course content appear in an online class I'm taking. The white box appears, but no text. I cleared my browsing history, restarted my computer, refreshed the page, etc., but to no avail.

I use Windows 10, Chrome. When I try to download Adobe Flash Player it says "Note: Adobe Flash Player is already installed, but disabled. Click here for more information." When I do, I am instructed as to how to allow sites to run flash and see that my setting is ALREADY ON and that the site I'm having trouble with appears in the allowed list.

In other words, Adobe is telling me that Flash Player is disabled in my settings when in fact it is enabled.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Advanced thanks to anyone who can help.

Luba

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Hi,

Please follow steps mentioned on Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help page for Chrome browser settings.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow steps mentioned on Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help page for Chrome browser settings.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for responding and for the set of clear instructions! In fact, when I clicked on the icon to the left of the web address I was having trouble with, I noticed that pop-ups were blocked for this site. I changed the setting to allow and am now able to see course text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LCR400​,

Happy to know that the issue got resolved. Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines