3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2017 9:22 AM by Jeff A Wright Branched from an earlier discussion.

Latest CC update affected my plug-ins

stephenk68199858

Adobe needs to fire the team that released the latest update (around 7/2/2017). The update RESETS all plugins and their settings. Absolutely unacceptable. There's no need to touch the plugin settings or reset anything on an upgrade, nevermind the fact that it's automated. Here's to hoping I can get my plugin settings running properly.

• 1. Re: Latest CC update affected my plug-ins
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Branching to a new discussion.

Stephenk68199858 I am sorry that your plug-ins were affected when you updated your Adobe application.  Which Adobe application did you update?  What update did you apply?  Finally what operating system is your Creative Cloud software installed on?

• 2. Re: Latest CC update affected my plug-ins
            stephenk68199858 Level 1

Which Adobe application did you update?

I received notifications from the Creative Cloud application that new updates for Photoshop CC (2017) and Camera Raw were ready to install (maybe one other that I don't use). The updates installed, but for some reason Photoshop Lightroom was also affected and it wasn't even part of the update in Creative Cloud! Everything in Lightroom was reset, like it was a fresh install. It was even giving me the guided tour, like I'd just installed it. My grid view settings were all reset, and my plugins were completely gone. I'm using the MIDI2LR plugin, which connects to a midi device used to control Lightroom sliders and gives control over the keyboard shortcuts. All of these options that I had set are gone, because this update removed all of my plugins!!

What update did you apply?

Whatever Creative Cloud just pushed for Photoshop and Camera Raw. My Lightroom CC version is 2015.10.1 Release / Build 1117303 / Camera Raw 9.10.1

Finally what operating system is your Creative Cloud software installed on?

Windows 7, 64bit

• 3. Re: Latest CC update affected my plug-ins
              Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Lightroom forum.

Thank you for the update Stephenk68199858.  The community in the Photoshop Lightroom forum will be more familiar on what may have caused all of the settings to reset when updating Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 on Windows 7.  If you would like to review the install log for any potential errors you can find details on how to do so at Creative Cloud download and install errors .

1 person found this helpful