10 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2017 7:57 PM by Graceanneam

Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator

hollys2740009

I'm trying to get a drawing I made in Illustrator Draw on my iPad over to Illustrator CC on my laptop.  I'm not seeing any mobile creations tab in Illustrator like I see in pictures on the web.

Thanks

Bob

• 1. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Bob.

Hmmm... A couple of questions:

* What version of Ai are you using? (To check that, open Illustrator, and from the Illustrator CC menu choose About Illustrator. The version number will be in the Splash screen that opens.

* Also, since it wasn't released everywhere, what country are you in?

Let me know so I can try to help.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
            hollys2740009 Level 1

Hey I am using 21.1.0 and it's in USA.

Thanks

Bob

• 3. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator

Bob.

So strange. A few more questions:

What exactly do you see on the Ai start-up screen?

Do you see your Mobile Creations here? Adobe Creative Cloud

What version of Draw are you using? (in the app Settings then About Draw)

Oh, also, is your CC subscription Enterprise or Individual?

Sorry for all the questions; just trying to figure out why you're not seeing it?

Sue.

• 4. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
                14blackpoppies

I am having this issue as well. I am up to date on both Illustrator and Adobe Draw on my iPad. In fact, this issue hasn't happened UNTIL the last update a few months ago.

My Mobile Creations are showing up in the online Adobe Creative Cloud. They just do not show up like they used to do in Illustrator. I do get the CC Library. Just not Mobile Creations.

My CC subscription is Individual.

This has significantly increased my workflow in what used to be a seamless system.

• 5. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
                  14blackpoppies Level 1

I can open it if I send it to Illustrator from the Adobe Draw app. This is an ok situation, but it is easier to manage workflow opening it through Illustrator rather than the Draw app.

• 6. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator

14BlackPoppies.

Strange that all of a sudden that feature disappeared but Send To is still working fine.

You're referring to Draw files, right? Not Comp? (I just want to make sure because you're referring to Draw but this is the Comp forum.) My Draw files show up in the Mobile Creations tab. My Comp files don't.

If you're referring to Draw, can you check a couple of things for me?

* I know you said it's the latest version but can you check your version of Ai? To check that, open Illustrator, and from the Illustrator CC menu choose About Illustrator. The version number will be in the Splash screen that opens.

* Also, make sure you're using v4.1.1.202 of the Creative Cloud Desktop App. To check that, click on the CC icon in the menu bar, then the Gear icon, then Preferences.

* And finally, what version of Draw are you using? In the app, tap Settings, then About Draw; the version will be at the top of the screen that opens.)

Will you let me know what you find? It's unusual that it just suddenly disappeared for you.

Sue.

• 7. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
                      14blackpoppies Level 1

I'm running AI 21.1.0.

For Creative Cloud, I'm running v.4.1.1.202

For Draw, I am using V4.1.1

It's really, really bizarre. It just won't show up.

• 8. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator

14BlackPoppies.

One thing I didn't think to ask you yesterday: How long has it been since you signed out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App, restarted your computer, then signed back in to the Desktop App?

Even though most people have auto-updates, sometimes it takes a "restart" to get everything working together.

If you haven't done that already, can you give it a try?

Let me know what happens.

Sue.

• 9. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
                          suupergirl Level 1

I had the same trouble and the only way to "fix it" was by installing an older version of illustrator, at least until Adobe fixes this thing

• 10. Re: Mobile Creations not visible in Illustrator
                            Graceanneam Level 1

Hi users,

I just got out of a chat with Richa (super helpful and very happy) and the Mobile Creations feature isn't available in the latest version of Illustrator. Fortunately, you can have multiple versions installed.

If you're using Creative Cloud, open the CC app and navigate to Apps > Illustrator and on the blue button, click the drop-down arrow and select Other Versions. Download the 2015 version of Illustrator.

Thank the goddesses/gods!!!