3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2017 1:00 AM by c.pfaffenbichler

Graphic start problem

massimilianop82310761

Hello everybody,

I've a little problem, I correctly install Photoshop last release and install the add-on Tony Kuyper.

Photoshop starts up regularly but the initial mask looks like in the photo.
      I do not know if they are connected but not even the add-on works properly and it gives graphics problems and is useless.
      Can someone help me?

Cattura di schermata (13).png

Sorry for my english, isn't good.
      Thanks

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

• 1. Re: Graphic start problem
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 8

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

• 2. Re: Graphic start problem
            massimilianop82310761 Level 1

Thanks for you post, I try to change Graphic Processor and the initial problem in the last picture is solved.
            But the problem an the add on remaning.
            The Tony Kuiper panel V4 not open but existing!Is difficult to explicate but see the picture.Cattura di schermata (16).png

But if i try to clik random the function of panel, it operate!!

If I click random panel and move by mouse this is the result!

Cattura di schermata (15).png

Conclusion, the panel is ready but have a graphic problem!
            Any solution?
            Thanks!

• 3. Re: Graphic start problem
              c.pfaffenbichler Level 8

I try to change Graphic Processor and the initial problem in the last picture is solved.

Unfortunately that is no proper solution as it invalidates GPU dependent features (like the Rotate View Tool for example) but it indicates problems with the GPU driver or the OS.

What are your OS version and GPU?

As for the »Tony Kuyper« Panel (or plug-in/…) you may have to contact its creators.

Do they state it works with your current version of Photoshop?