Could you please share some screenshots along with below mentioned information.
Operating system(Exact version of Windows and MAC).
Exact version of InDesign.
1 person found this helpful
Thanks for the screen shot. I need to know 2 things:
- How are you saving the equations from MathType? (what format)
- How are you getting them into InDesign?
There is an article here about using MathType with InDesign. It will be helpful if you have not seen it yet. http://www.dessci.com/en/support/MathType/works_with.asp#!target=indesign
Design Science (MathType)
- How are you saving the equations from MathType? (what format) - from windows ms word we are converting mathtype to EPS format and format equation to apply equation preference one by one mac os (any batch processpossible to achieve this)
- How are you getting them into InDesign?- through automated process we are pulling to indesign the thing only one template the equation are getting shinked and all others are good
2 people found this helpful
We can help you better if you can email MathType Support (if you don't know the address, it's on our website; not sure if I can include it here). If you email us, please send us this InDesign document from the screen shot, as well as the Word document with the equations in it.
- Batch process for formatting? Yes -- see MathType: Tips & Tricks: Formatting multiple equations in a Word document.
- "Automated process"? Can you describe this?