• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't access software I've purchased.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to update the latest version of lightroom 5.  I now can no longer use the 'develop' module as it is telling me I need to renew my membership.  I purchased this software so I do not have a membership.  How do I address this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Scroll down this page-

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click on the > to open the Download links.

There is only ONE Download shown which appears to be named Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dmg  for the MacOS which is strange.

I can only suggest to download and install then test to see the version number. If you only get v5.0 then Adobe has a wrong link in the page that needs fixing!

ScreenShot076.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably downloaded and installed the wrong version. Up to LR5 the CC and the perpetual license version did not share the same code and installer as it does with LR6.

Remove, download and reinstall from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done this, and it still gives me the same issue.  I have spent quite a bit of time on this issue. I own this software so I should not have any issues.

The file I downloaded is called Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and as told, this is exactly the wrong installer ... seen the CCM in there!

From the link I posted: http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/lightroom/win/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_win_5_7_1.exe

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Do you have the mac link to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down this page-

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click on the > to open the Download links.

There is only ONE Download shown which appears to be named Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dmg  for the MacOS which is strange.

I can only suggest to download and install then test to see the version number. If you only get v5.0 then Adobe has a wrong link in the page that needs fixing!

ScreenShot076.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same filename for LR 5.7.1 Mac at prodesigntools.com

Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines