I have a problem I can't solve, even after all the manipulations that have been recommended by Adobe.
I have an Adobe account with the Creative cloud (with Photoshop) on my 1st computer. I would like to install it on a second at the same time. But I only get the following message:
I already pay this formula and it does not recognize my Photoshop licence. I tried everything without any results:
- check my payment information (up-to-date)
- sign out of my account CC on the 1st computer
- reconnect on the 2nd computer
- uninstall/reinstall photoshop
- get updates of applications
- reset the hosts file
I don't know what else to do and I really need help... If you have solutions, thank you very much in advance!
Duplicate, Locked... go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2355138
Retrieving data ...