• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My audio wont play and my graph editor is always separate even when i disable separate graphs, it continues this way

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I've had the problem where my audio won't play at all and I don't know why I haven't messed with it and I haven't downloaded anything, I need help. Also, my graph editor is always separated into two, even when I disable separate graphs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like what comp settings, what audio, what preview settings, what version of AE. Likewise, You will have to tell people what property you are actually editing that you think shouldn't have separate graphs. You need to be much more specific and precise.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi helpwiththisprogram,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines