• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot tether Nikon D7200 to Lightroom CC using Windows 7

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the forum on this problem and see that Mac users have experienced it but I can't find a solution for Windows 7. Win 7 recognises the camera and reads the cards. I have the latest version of Lightroom.. Any help? I am supposed to be demonstrating this feature on Wednesday. It's a new camera so the first time that I have tried tethering it, my previous Nikons have worked OK. Thanks ,  Eric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You indicate that you have the "latest" version of Lightroom. But just to clarify, do you have at least Lightroom 6.4 or Lightroom CC 2015.4? Some users assume they have the latest but haven't applied all of the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 2015.10.1. Checking for updates reports that no updates are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a Nikon D7100, but I have never tried tethered shooting. The only tips I have are to make sure there is a card inserted in the camera, and make sure there aren't a lot of images on it. That's what I have picked up from watching a few tutorials. But other than that it "should" work. And you probably already know the tips I have given you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines