• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When attempted to install Adobe AIR, a "this site can't be reached" pops up

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a videogame with Scratch's offline editor a while ago and saved it on a flashdrive. My cousins who are visiting are also making a videogame of their own, and would like to see mine. I tried opening up the game, but it said it required it's native application, which in this case is adobe AIR. No problem, right? I went to their download link: Adobe - Adobe AIR  and clicked download. I own a Mac, english, chrome, as specified on the page. I clicked on it, and it said it would download shortly, and a few seconds later it took me to a "this site cannot be reached" page. Under that it said,

airdownload.adobe.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I ran diognostics, but it was no use... it said I had working internet connection, but it couldn't find the site.

I cannot download the archived versions of adobe such as SDK because it won't be the right version to open the Scratch application.

I honestly have no idea what is going on.

Sorry for such a long fourm post, I just need to make sure everything is detailed so people can answer.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please disable ad-blockers/ any extensions like ghostery, and then download Adobe AIR installer. It will download without issue.

In case you need to download the installer, go to Adobe - Adobe AIR page directly and download. The latest version is 26.0.0.127.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines