• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom won't open

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used it yesterday; today it won't open. According to the CC app I have the latest version. I've done the sign-out, sign-in dance twice--it still won't open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't wise to go by the CC application manager. When is the last time you updated  Lightroom, approximately? Do you happen to remember the exact version you have been using? The current release is Lightroom CC 2015.10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit of a catch-22. I can't open LR to see what version it is and I can't update it because the Adobe updater says I have the latest release and only offers an "Open" button. Very frustrating as I had cleared today to work on my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Approximately when did you update Lightroom the last time?

Approximately how often do you update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never paid much attention to the date--I didn't think it mattered as long as I kept current. I'd guess it was in the late spring. The LR.exe file in Windows Explorer is dated 5/19/17 if that helps. Could you tell me how to fix this under different scenarios?

1) If I have the latest version

2) if I'm one version back

Keep in mind that I had no trouble opening it yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. tried to reopen my lightroom classic. I have the latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe what happens, in detail.

Please state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom. (We need the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "latest")

Please state the exact version NUMBER of your operating system. (We need the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "current")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cpu is win 10, used lightroom classic, a month ago went on a trip, return with pictures and lightroom won’t open. Creative cloud apps tells me no new updates at this time. Lightroom cloud works but I prefer using my lightroom classic. I can bring up Adobe creative cloud menu but nothing happens when I click on the buttom.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

raymondm15356720  wrote

My cpu is win 10, used lightroom classic, a month ago went on a trip, return with pictures and lightroom won’t open.

What does happen? How far does it get? What is the error message? Make us feel like we are actually watching your computer screen by giving a description.

Also, does the Lightroom icon on your desktop state the version number of Lightroom? We are going to ignore what the creative cloud app says, it's often wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 7.4

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic CC Version 7.4 will not open when I click on the button. CPU was turned off one month. Returned with pictures and Lightroom Classic wouldn’t open. My issue is valid till 9-4-2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines