Hi there! To delete your account, please click on your avatar in the top right navigation when logged in on Behance.net, visit Account Settings, and hit the "Delete Account" tab. There, you'll have the option to delete.
Before you do so, please note that:
- Deleting your account is INSTANT and PERMANENT.
- All of your content will be deleted.
- All of your information, including comments, messages, discussion posts, etc will be deleted.
- You will not have access to your profile and your projects.
- Deleting your Behance account will not delete your Adobe Portfolio site or any of your work on your Adobe Portfolio site.
PLEASE NOTE: Deleting your Behance account does not cancel any memberships associated with your account. If you're attempting to cancel Adobe Talent, Adobe Portfolio, or other Adobe memberships, please log into accounts.adobe.com and manage the membership you're attempting to cancel.
This doesn't work. My account is still there, after behance logged me out. Also I can log in again. Please check the function and tell me how to do it.