1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 12:44 PM by Laurence MacNeill

cold fusion 10 service can not be start after hotfix 18. Need help asap

wanw54833168 Level 1

I try to install cold fusion 10 on windows 10 (IIS 10). However, it is fail, and I need the help asap. The following is the details:

1. Whole installation process is smooth: Install in the administrator account, input the sn number, select IIS server ( on my computer only , not for all ). Then process is finished. Sounds good.

2. In the last page of installation, the administration page will be launched. However, the launched page said: administration page does not exist.

3. I search the adobe forum and I am told that cold fusion 10 has the problem with windows 10, and I need install manadatory fix and hot fix 18 for cold fusion 10. I follow the instruction and install mand fix and hot fix 18. after hotfix 18, I run the cold fusinon web tools and cold fusion administration page is back.

4. cold fusion administration page show up , However, the cold fusion server is down. I try to manual start the cold fusion service, it fails with the following messages:

---------------------------

Services

Windows could not start the ColdFusion 10 Application Server on Local Computer. For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code 2.

OK  

5. I have reinstall the cold fusion 10 and it is confirmed that cold fusion serive running before hotfix 18 installation:

1) before hotfix 18 installation: Cold fusion administration page does not exist, could fusion service running

2) after hotfix 18 installation: Cold fusion administration page exists, could fusion service stop