The AEM Sites implementation guide is a one stop shop for all your AEM Sites implementation needs. From how to get started to final configurations – our guides aim to help you at every step of your AEM Sites implementation journey. Some handy links below:
1) Discovery and Requirements: A handy checklist that ensures you have all answers from your stakeholders before embarking on an implementation. https://adobe.ly/2sybMsC
2) Architecture: A step-by-step guide to content modeling, application architecture, and Creative/Marketing Cloud integrations. https://adobe.ly/2sybS3s
3) Installation and Provisioning: A guide that details out everything you need to know about installation and provisioning for AEM Sites. https://adobe.ly/2thRfWv
4) Configuration and Implementation: A comprehensive guide to address all your queries on key AEM Sites implementation features. https://adobe.ly/2ti9eMu
5) Administration: A guide to help you through the application administration and system maintenance processes. https://adobe.ly/2siqorY
6) Migration: A guide detailing out content migration and repository migration approaches using OAK tools. https://adobe.ly/2uBZNXo
Hope you find these helpful! Let us know if we can help you in any way!