4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2017 8:17 AM by camelbreath

    Find and replace double spaces with tab

    camelbreath Level 1

      I have a document in which I want to do dot leaders. The text is all set (a couple of pages) and there are two spaces at the end of on each line where I want to have a tab so I can do dot leaders. Is there a way I can replace a double space with a tab using find and replace?


      Thanks to those who know more than me,