1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 12:24 AM by Roei Tzoref

    Can you identify this new trendy effect or is it just a vector overlay?

    robinr303 Level 1

      Hey After Effects community, thanks for the help. I'm seeing more and more video overlays that have a tiny dot texture seen here on this home page, almost a light, spaced out halftone, it kind of resembles an 80's tv screen but it's different from the "tv pixel" effects I've seen, it's a static dot pattern. I would love to experiment with it, I think it's a growing trend. Thanks!