5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 9:09 AM by jbm007

about accuracy

aliaa84256309 Level 1

Hello , My Question is about accuracy , When I work on template for ( Snapchat Filters )  the accuracy for text not very well , I mean it should to zoom on to more good accuracy , ( this problem it happened now , before everything ok ) so this is make me confused , maybe I changed something in setting by mistake . So what I should to do ? 

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.22.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.23.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.24.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.24.01 PM.png

• 1. Re: about accuracy
          jbm007 Adobe Community Professional

Photoshop does not have true 1 to 1 scaling and relies on the OS for its image scaling.

Its been one of my biggest complaints regarding PS

• 2. Re: about accuracy
            JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Can to show use what you mean by "work on template for ( Snapchat Filters )" Where to these come from or dou you create the templates? What do the the templates have in their design how are they structured. What do the filters do.  What work steps are you using.  All you tell us is what you are doing is not working well well for you.  I have no idea what you are doing or what you should do except if you want some help read the guide lines. And follow them.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
            • Adobe product and version number
            • Operating system and version number
            • The full text of any error message(s)
            • What you were doing when the problem occurred
            • Screenshots of the problem
            • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
            • 3. Re: about accuracy
              aliaa84256309 Level 1

template for ( Snapchat Filters )" it is a file which I download from Snapchat . this use for Snapchat App as a Flitter , so I used it for a long time without any problem with accuracy , why it should now to zoom on to more good accuracy  ?

• 4. Re: about accuracy
                JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Perhaps a Photoshop user that uses Snapchat, their templates and their filters will be able to help you.  Are you using a new template that has a different aspect ratio, size and resolution than you ever used before.  Often Problems are document related things like Size and resolution can make a big difference when it come to processing a document.

• 5. Re: about accuracy
                  jbm007 Adobe Community Professional

Snapchat only uses video; the photo that is taken is actually a still

frame of a video. The app is constantly in video mode so that it is

(theoretically) faster either way to take a video or a still image. This

reduces the quality of the still image taken, which is further affected

by the front camera quality as well as the intended compression.

You are dealing with 90KB images at best.

Combined with 1:1 accuracy issues, its hard to work on a image like this

in PS