Things to double check:
- Have you added the geolocation plugin to your app's config.xml
- Have you sourced "cordova.js" in the HEAD of your index.html file?
- Are you waiting for "deviceready" before attempting to use geolocation services?
- Are you using Hydration? If so, disable it and rebuild after making changes to plugins and config.xml.
- What OS and device(s) are you testing on? Do those devices have geolocation support?
cordova.js on the tag Head
framework7.min.js At the end of body
How do I deviceready?
I'm on windows and I'm testing for android, but phonegap is supposed to be for ios too
But if it works when I use the Phonegap Developer app
As for deviceready, see Events - Apache Cordova