• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard on a new computer

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer is now being replaced with a new one and I want to install Adobe Acrobat 9 on the new one.  What process do I follow to allow this to happen.  My old computer will be recycled when this is done.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Hi Allanw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you wish to install the application on a new device, you will need to first deactivate it from your old system.

Take help from the steps provided here to deactivate: Activate and deactivate Adobe products

Once done, then you can install the application on your new device and then can activate it.

Acrobat 9 is an old and unsupported version. It is not compatible with the latest OS version available.

Make sure you install the application on a compatible

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Moving this discussion to the Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Allanw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you wish to install the application on a new device, you will need to first deactivate it from your old system.

Take help from the steps provided here to deactivate: Activate and deactivate Adobe products

Once done, then you can install the application on your new device and then can activate it.

Acrobat 9 is an old and unsupported version. It is not compatible with the latest OS version available.

Make sure you install the application on a compatible OS version.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines