• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Upload to new computer - no code recorded on my adobe account

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an student extended version of Photoshop CS6 in november 2015 which i have been running on my old macbook pro. I now need to set it up on my new mac. my Adobe account has my Lightroom listed with serial numbers etc but not my Cs6 (it was purchased from royal techsavers at considerable expense and i cannot now get hold of them as their website seems to be unsafe. please advise what to do

thanks

Ros

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You CS6 DVD should have your serial number on its jacket or the box i came in.  You need that serial number.  Find your serial number

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it was a download so no box unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You needed a serial to install it. During the install you would have needed it to activate CS6.  At that time CS6 should have been registered to your Adobe account like your Lightroom was resistered. Are you sure the old download you use was a valid Adobe download. If so what did you do with the serial number you used.  You can download CS6 but you need your serial number to activate it. Do you had a sales record for CS6? Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

You wrote " (it was purchased from royal techsavers at considerable expense and i cannot now get hold of them as their website seems to be unsafe.)"  Unsafe may be an indicator that you were had.

Read this thread The serial number you have entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines