Hello! Please please PLEASE help me
I've been trying to cancel my subscription but with no success
1. Signed-in to my account using my Adobe ID
2. Clicked on "Manage Plan" but no "Cancel Plan" option appears
3. Gone to customer support (multiple times) and clicked on all the relevant links but the instructions are the same (go to "manage plan," click "cancel plan")
4. Tried to contact Adobe support via 1) call: but no one's picking up and 2 chat: which doesn't seem to exist
5. Out of desperation, created a Twitter Account to message Adobe Creative Cloud
Please help... I'm on a Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid) subscription and paying ~26/mo and I can't afford that anymore...
>(one-year, prepaid) subscription and paying ~26/mo
I don't understand that at all.... how can you be prepaid, and also paying a monthly fee?
-or reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link
I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscription stands canceled.
Let us know if we can help you with anything else.