• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe scan using Onedrive

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to upload a scan directly into Onedrive? or is it mandatory to use adobe cloud?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

It is currently not possible to automatically upload into OneDrive. You can manually select "Share File" and choose the OneDrive app on your device, but there is currently no way to do this automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is currently not possible to automatically upload into OneDrive. You can manually select "Share File" and choose the OneDrive app on your device, but there is currently no way to do this automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erik,

At least is it possible to save PDF files of Adobe Scan in the memory of my cell phone? I noticed that it only gets saved in the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, there is no way to have full control over when the PDF is saved to the device (for example, for offline access). We are considering adding this feature in a future release.

A workaround for now is to select the "Share File" option, select "Import with iBooks", and the PDF will be saved to the device and available in the Apple iBooks app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is another workaround for android users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Android, you can share the file with other app, and save it from there. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the feature. The iBooks workaround adds steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

August 2017: "We are considering adding this feature in a future release."

When will this feature be added?

I would like to have the option to save a PDF I scanned with Adobe Scan to my OneDrive Folder. It's very annoying and time consuming to always select the saved scan on the Adobe Cloud and then again move it to the OneDrive Folder. 

Please add this highly requested feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lukas26490311tlyh,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing in!

We have added the option "Copy To" to add your files to OneDrive.

The option to directly store the files in OneDrive isn't possible as Adobe Scan is a cloud-based service and needs the files to be uploaded to Acrobat Cloud Storage to process them.

That being said, you always have the option to save a copy of them to OneDrive and access them from anywhere you want to.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand why when you are at the storage\OneDrive folder that you want to be at, you just cant scan directly to that file.  I am exactly where I want the file, but when I click create scan from scanner, it opens a whole new tab that cant be automatically added to the folder I was just at.  You instead have then save-as and drill down to the file you want all over again.  Why cant you just right click and add a scan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines