• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had created a file with multiple layers, including multiple Texts and a few lines

Now, when I open the saved file, I can see whatever I have created, but, see nothing at all on the layers panel

In short, I am unable to edit what I had created earlier.. I am a beginner and using Photoshop CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save your image as a PSD (the native Photoshop format) or as (say) a JPG document ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked ..it is a jpg file .. will saving it now as a PSD help or all is lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you kept the original layered PSD file, you can't undertake further edits to layers. But don't worry to much, it's part of the learning process! Always keep your original PSD layered file, even though you'll probably save a copy as a JPG for use for printing and emailing etc, you'll often find (as you did find) you'll need to return to the PSD sometime to make further edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines