• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Japanese Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is downloaded in Japanese, although my first configured language is Italian and English as second (and French as third).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Thanks for the update Francescog37188072.  Can you post a screen shot of the preference pane for Language & Region from the System Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud to install xd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm using that (with Creative Cloud language setted as "English" in preferences).

Even if I try to install it from the browser, the result is always the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall it (using the cc desktop app)

double check that the install language of the app is english

reinstall xd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried this process a several time, with my work account and also with my private one: same results.

I don't figure out where is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is from adobe staff:

Are you using Windows 10? In this case please go to Region and Language Settings (open it by typing language in your Windows application menu). There you have a list of languages, they should be sorted as a priority list of your preferred languages. Spanish probably is the first in your list but it is not supported yet by XD. Probably the first supported language in your list is Japanese. Please make sure that the second language in your list is English (if this is the language you'd like to have for XD). We also support French, Deutch and Korean for the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Francescog37188072 can you also please post a screen shot of the language setting for Windows 10?  Details on how to post a screen shot can be found at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Adobe XD is still a beta software title.  It also utilizes slightly different installation technology than the rest of the software titles.  This is why it may sometimes not behave in the same fashion as other Creative Cloud applications.  My understanding is many of these issues will be resolved when the final release version is made available and it utilizes the same installation technology as the other Creative Cloud applications.

Francescog37188072 if you find you are still unable to install Adobe XD in your desired language, after changing the language setting for Windows 10, then please evaluate Adobe XD on a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using Windows 10, I'm using a Mac OS X El Capitan (ver. 10.11.6).

I also tryed to access Adobe Creative Cloud with another account from one of my friend who already installed Adobe XD on it's own computer (still a Mac) in English version.

My friend's account has the same language preferences as mine (still Italian setted as first language, and English as second), but in it's computer the software downloaded is the English version, and still Japanese on mine.

I think that maybe the problem could be a language settings on my computer (keyboard language setted in italian) but I don't know how to manage that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Francescog37188072.  Can you post a screen shot of the preference pane for Language & Region from the System Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved

Jeff A Wright you were right.

For an old project I setted the output language of the keyboard in Japanese; because of that, in the "Language & Region" section the computer setted automatically "Japanese" as my second preferred language, instead of English.

It was easier than I thought
Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic!  Thanks for the update Francescog37188072.  I am sure this discussion will help other individuals who face this error in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

I have the same problem, and solved with your comments, try for ours, and language and region are set by default Japanese in second place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines