8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2017 1:45 PM by MinoritiesAndSuccess

ReCaptcha 2.0 issue

MinoritiesAndSuccess Level 1

Hello!

I am having some issues with the adobe recaptcha 2.0 on the "simple contact" form widget. I entered in the keys it asked for (copied and pasted, so i know they aren't mistyped), but when i try and prove I'm not a robot, it fails to communicate with google and I can't submit the form.

michaelbruzzone.com is the site i'm using to test the form.

When i publish, i get the following errors after FTP upload complete:

2 Warnings

Form Home Form is configured with an email address of [M***********@gmail.com], which does not match the server name michaelbruzzone.com. Some hosting providers refuse to send emails from email addresses on different hosts. If submitting your form does not send email as expected, change the first email address listed in your Muse form to an address on michaelbruzzone.com and try again.

Form Home Form is configured with an email address of *********3@pacbell.net, which does not match the server name michaelbruzzone.com. Some hosting providers refuse to send emails from email addresses on different hosts. If submitting your form does not send email as expected, change the first email address listed in your Muse form to an address on michaelbruzzone.com and try again.

The email the hosting is registered to is different than the email my adobe is registered to, but i'm not sure what to do about fixing that.

Can anyone give any insights as to how i can fix this?

Thank you so much for your help!!!!