1 person found this helpful
It's really unfortunate that you are facing these issues. We tried the same at our end, however, Adobe Stock seems to work fine.
Could you please try to reset the browser or clear cookies/cache?
We shall definitely forward your feedback to our team.
You may also Contact Customer Care for help and information.
Hope that helps!
Love that..."Could you please try to reset the browser or clear cookies/cache?"
This must be the standard question or scape-goat reply for any business services that malfunctions.
But to be fair, if you guys can't re-create the problem, then you certainly can't fix it!....Believe me, I wouldn't even bother wasting my time to post about it if it was something as simple as "reseting the browser" or "clearing cache and cookies."
But since I'm feeling less frustrated than usual with Adobe Stock today, let me present for you a visual tour of the kinds of glyches I've had to put up with Adobe Stock.
- Below you see the first page of 32 pages as I begin surfing through photos to find one that fits what I'm looking for. I click on Next...WHOA, wait--this isn't page two. Where the hell am I? What happen to all my medical photos I was going through!?
- Damn, I'd better click "back" atop Google Chrome so I can return to where I was in case "I" made a mistake.
- Wait! I clicked "back" but now I'm on a totally different random selection of photos!? Maybe "I" made ANOTHER mistake--I'd better click "back" on Google Chrome again.
- Damn it! I'm not back where I wanted to be--instead I'm NOW back to far, and have to start over by clicking on the "See more" button below the current image. Does this mean I have to re-start my search again? "--Yeah Stu, it does."
- Nope, it happened again! I can't see the other 31 pages of similar photos. How frustrating. Why do I bother paying for this service if I can't even use it?
But seriously, Twarita, thanks for the quick reply and I realize your not the person who fixes these sorts of things but could you please pass this info about the above glych on to who does fix it.
And let them know, each page takes anywhere from 5-10 seconds to load. Here's a photo of an internet speed testt I just ran while writing this reply.
Thank you for your help on this!
1 person found this helpful
I completely understand your frustration. Please watch for PM from me.
Why personal message and not display the solution here so everyone can read it? I have the exact same problem.
We are looking for solutions for these issues. Any additional information you can provide would be helpful.
Can we please get this bug fixed!!??
My apologies for not being available for a screen share. Busy with work. But if someone will reach back out, I'll make the effort to set time aside to show you the problem first-hand.
thank you for your time!
I saw your PM and responded. Can we try to connect next week? Please PM me with your availability.
Yeah, really looking forward to this Wendy. Sorry it's been so difficult to connect, but sent my phone and direct email so I can see your responses faster.
Even now when I use Adobe stock, it's got to be one of the MOST sluggish stock photo websites I've ever used. In the past couple weeks, I've been getting errors messages that I have to reload pages because they wouldn't connect like in the photo I'm providing. For the past two days, I haven't even been able to start new discussions about two other unrelated topics I wanted answers about.
But the most frustrating feature that doesn't work right is the initial one I addressed about the inability to browse photo pages related to an initial photo I've selected.
Thanks again for your help!