1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 12, 2017 8:31 PM by JJMack

preview image missing

Randa Bishop

My goal was to resize a tif image in order for it to be printed by my client.

I opened a tif image, went to image size, resized the photo (the amount of resize was moderate and in most cases to a slightly smaller size)

I then used Save As and changed the image title adding the initials of the client "ps" and saved the file as a tif

When the file came up on my screen I could only see the title of the photo for example I changed the photo from Popcorn Vendor, Las Vegas.tif

to Popcorn Vendor, Las Vegas_ps.tif - HOWEVER the "preview" of the image was not included - so all I had on my screen was the title.

I was able to click on the title, and the image opened in photoshop normally and I could see the opened image.  However, when I closed the image again, it was still missing the "preview" and all that remained on my screen is the title of the photo as a tif.

Can someone please assist me to get the "preview" back together with the title?

• 1. Re: preview image missing
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
          • Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.