The Adobe Campaign implementation guide is a one stop shop for all your Adobe Campaign implementation needs. From how to get started to final configurations – our guides aim to help you at every step of your v6.1 or v7 Adobe Campaign implementation journey. Some handy links below:
1) Installation and Provisioning: A guide to help you install the Adobe Campaign Console. https://adobe.ly/2uBnTSb
2) Architecture: A guide that details out everything you need to know about setting up the environment and architecture for Adobe Campaign. https://adobe.ly/2sDKPit
3) Configuration and Implementation: A guide to help with configuration and implementation of Key feature such as Channel Configuration, Message Center, Web applications, etc. https://adobe.ly/2sDGXhp
4) Administration: A comprehensive guide that help you through the package creation and deployment process + some sample tests. https://adobe.ly/2si09C5
5) Deliverability: A guide listing all deliverability activities that need to performed prior to Campaign Go-Live, including a deliverability checklist. https://adobe.ly/2tDASWn
Hope you find these helpful! Let us know if we can help you in any way!
Sure Ragu! Let me get back to you on this shortly.
Please find the Adobe Campaign Security Whitepaper at below link
It contains all the information around latest security standards support.
You may also visit Security Resources for additional information, Let us know if this suffices.