• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APE 11 stopped working after adobe upgrade early this week

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a registered version of Adobe photoshop elements I purchased a few years ago. Earlier this week adobe was running in the background and then a while later I noticed my photoshop 11 when opened up to start editing had large letters everywhere around the perimeter. Opened and closed three times. Would not work. Did a clean removal because I thought the program may have failed and did a re-install. Program worked. Next day when I turned on my computer - adobe had three updates to install so I installed them. Low and behold I have the same problem I had before. letters over area's around the perimeter. Adobe's laterst update is crashing adobe 11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I should have listed operating systems since no logical replies. I'm on Windows 7 professional upgraded to 8 upgraded to 10. I've already removed adobe's Creative cloud and application manager upgrades. These were part of the problem. I guess I will erase the photoshop 11 again and not let adobe do the upgrade is the only option I have. If there is not a fix then I will not buy another photoshop. I bought 2003 then 2011 and cost alot. Not worth the problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I've done another un install / now on the re-install I 'm having problems. I've tried the troubleshooting guide all the way to turning off/disabling everything. When I do the install I run almost all the way through then I get a Shared Technologies error and it rolls everything back. I don't have another windows computer except a small tablet so not really anything else I can try it on. Should I try to log it as an admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If the installation rolls back at the point of installing Shared Technologies, please check the suggestions in below help document:

Install rollback and Shared Technologies for Windows

Hopefully the successful installation will resolve the issue.

Thanks and regards

Ajay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines