2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2017 8:17 AM by johnrellis

Pix4D Mapping and Ligthroom

PFigueroa

Estoy utilizando la aplicación de Pix4D para fotogrametría para un proyecto de imágenes de Drone para ser utilizadas en un GIS. Las tonalidades de algunas imágenes tomada con el Inspire I de DJI resultan con variaciones que debo corregir. Cuando exporto las imágenes procesadas en Pix4D a Ligthroom para ajustar sus tonalidades se pierde la georreferencia de las mismas. Hay alguna manera para lograr la exportación de Pix4D a Ligthroom sin perder la georreferencia de las imágenes?

I am using the Pix4D application for photogrammetry for a project of Drone images to be used in a Geographic Information System (GIS). The tonalities of the images taken with the DJI Inspire I result in variations that I must correct. When I export the images processed in Pix4D to Ligthroom to adjust their tonalities, the georeferenced of the images is lost. Is there any way to get the export from Pix4D to Ligthroom without losing the georeference of the images?

• 1. Re: Pix4D Mapping and Ligthroom
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi PFigueroa,

The GIS of your images is stored in the EXIF information. You may use ExifTool to extract GPS information from a geolocated image and write it to a .gpx or .kml file.

I am not aware of a plugin with Lightroom that can do this.

Thanks,

Akash

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Pix4D Mapping and Ligthroom
            johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

When I export the images processed in Pix4D to Lightroom to adjust their tonalities, the georeferenced of the images is lost.

As a first step, we need to verify whether Pix4D is putting the map coordinates in the exported pics in the industry-standard location.  Upload a sample pic to Dropbox or similar and post the sharing link here.  (Don't upload the pic directly to this forum, because forum software sometimes corrupts image metadata.)

1 person found this helpful