1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 14, 2017 1:55 PM by Roei Tzoref

    Photoshop Help


      What tool and where is the Location on Photoshop for the tool that can remove a scratch on the face of a photograph


      [Moved from the After Effects forum to the Photoshop forum by a moderator]