• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Adobe After Effects 2017 CC" Not launching

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My after effects application won't launch. It doesn't even give any crash report or anything like that, it just loads for a few seconds and then shuts down without giving any information about what's going on. I have the latest nvidia drivers and windows 7 with the latest version. I don't think i can tell anything else about the issue... Yes, i have tried re-installing and i even deleted all of the adobe files and programs and downloaded them again. No, i don't have any aggressive antivirus or 3rd party software that could mess the thing up. I'm desperately looking for help and would be very grateful if someone could help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How, if i can't even start the whole damn after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read

Reveal preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see empty folders when i open the "version" folder. How do i reset the preferences from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jouko,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines