• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I replace the background?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the "Rotoscope" on my talent, removing the background.  Looks great, successful.  I imported a jpeg photo of a beach, for the new background....It's looks great...my actor is now on a beach.

I press "spacebar", running the scene...and the beach jpeg runs for a frame, then disappears.  The original background and clip comes back....Why does the beach jpeg disappear?  What am I doing wrong?

HP, Intel i7, Windows 10, After Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you have imported your JPEG with teh "Sequence" option enabled in teh import dialog or have not let the Rotobrush propagate properly or both. Well, regardless, it's all too apparent that you are missing some basics here, so please do read the help and look up some tutorials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ofmice5,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines