• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2016 and After Effects 2017 not showing in CC apps panel.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Air running macOS Sierra (10.12). I installed Premiere Pro 2016 and After Effects 2017 from a tool my school called Self Service from Casper Suite, along with Photoshop and Illustrator. I recently downloaded the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, but the apps panel did not show. I followed a guide to fix this, but now I still can't see Premiere Pro 2016 or After Effects 2017 in the drop-down. I am signed into both with my Adobe ID. I want to update Premiere Pro to 2017, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

follow solution 2 here (even though it's for the opposite of your problem),  Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application lists uninstalled Adobe apps as up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the OPM.db file as part of the guide to restore the apps panel, and it's not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a hidden file.  you must follow the link to enable viewing of hidden files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed it, the only folder in there is the PDApp file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

In addition, have you checked the Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements ?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines